Server Maintenance

Stay Informed with ongoing upgrades.
Forum rules
New Users will have need their first post approved by an admin or moderator before it is public.

1.No Harassing/Bullying on forum.
2.No Trading items for sexual favors or real life money.
3.No Advertising products
4.No spamming the same post.
Wafflez19
Admin
Admin

Server Maintenance

Post by Wafflez19 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 am

:JerHi:
Fellow Ark Players,

I have purchased some new hardware for the server and will be installing it sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning. This upgrade should improve server performance 6x the current read and write speeds. I'm estimating the Ark servers will be down for approximately 2 hours or so while I move all the files to the new drive.

More info to come!

-Wafflez

Wafflez19
Admin
Admin

Re: Server Maintenance

Post by Wafflez19 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:04 pm

*Update*

Got everything set up for the upgrade. Just waiting a bit for less people to be on. Thinking I will wait until tomorrow morning before I start shutting all the maps down. So around 4am - 6am CST will be the start of the shutdown (15 min shutdown timer). When ever I wake up.

Wafflez19
Admin
Admin

Post by Wafflez19 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:02 am

*Update*

Good morning!

After smashing my face into the wall looking for my phone I decided it would be a good time to start the server upgrade. This process should take a couple of hours. Best way to ask for updates would be in discord.

Wafflez19
Admin
Admin

Post by Wafflez19 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:37 am

*Update*

Took longer than what I wanted but had some issues along the way that haven't been fixed yet. Never the less the servers are back up but they will be brought down at a later time once I figure out how to fix the current issues. Date and time will be announced later