PixArk Server Is Made!

(will be worked on more when the game has been out for a while)
Forum rules
New Users will have need their first post approved by an admin or moderator before it is public.
New Users also can't vote in polls until they have posted at least 1 post.

1.No Harassing/Bullying on forum.
2.No Trading items for sexual favors or real life money.
3.No Advertising products
4.No spamming the same post.
Wafflez19
Admin
Admin

PixArk Server Is Made!

Post by Wafflez19 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:28 pm

So we decided to buy PixArk and run a server for it. Currently the game has been out for a couple of days and there isn't much support for it (commands, settings, items in game, etc).

For the time being we just have a simple map running called Yataland. Unfortunately I'm not able to quick link it since I guess that doesn't work for this game along with a lot of other features I would like to enable.

As always have fun and if you need an admin let us know.

:JerLove:

Devinator12

Re: PixArk Server Is Made!

Post by Devinator12 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Having issues finding any magic forest. Could you check to see if the biome is on the server?

Wafflez19
Admin
Admin

Post by Wafflez19 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:31 am

Moki brought this up to my attention a few days ago. Not sure if you talked to her or not. I will have to take a look either today or tomorrow since I'm currently working. Forgot that since this is like Minecraft that the maps are randomly generated.

Wafflez19
Admin
Admin

Post by Wafflez19 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Devinator12 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm
Having issues finding any magic forest. Could you check to see if the biome is on the server?
Alright,

So we have been looking into it and it doesn't seem to be possible to cluster servers yet. So unfortunately we will have to rebuild the world to get the magic biome into the map.
Also since items are stored in the world data I wont be able to transfer this over. Fortunately I was able to transfer over player and tribe data. So wont be a complete restart of the map.
The server should be up and ready for anyone to join. The first logon might take an extra minute or two to load because it wont know where to place your character and will eventually force you to respawn.

I have also backed the data up from the old map so if anyone doesn't like this change I could load that server back up.

Let us know if you notice anything else that needs to be changed.